Monday, February 7, 2011

Let's Take a Moment.....


It is amazes me how even when I am not asking, the Lord answers the 'should-be-there' question of my heart..."What do I need to learn today, Lord?"

Psalm 139 tells us that we can never escape the Lord. His hand is always guiding us. I am grateful for this. Even when I am not self reflecting as I should, his soft whisper gently instructs me in the direction I must go. When there are 100 items on my to-do list, and more distractions than I can handle, I know he will not let me go.

The Lord will find you in the middle of your joy and in the middle of your storm. Practice reciting this verse to yourself when you are surrounded by chaos. And remember, you can never flee his grace.

"Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. Psalm 139

Ladies, what verses do you hold dear in times of stress?



No comments:

Post a Comment